Well ladies, it’s your turn today. Men
and women have different communication styles, different needs and
desires, and different relationship challenges. Learning these
differences can assist us in strengthening the relationships we have
now and in the future. John Gray began this revolutionary discovery in
his book, Men are from Mars; Women are from Venus. The Women’s List follows:
- Go to bed angry with your partner.
- Insist he always share his feelings with you. Talking about feelings is more what women need.
- Attempt to converse with your partner during a good movie or sporting event.
- Continue to “give” in what you perceive is a lopsided relationship when you are at a point of resentment.
- Criticize him or put him down, especially the things he does.
Stay tuned for the rest of the men’s list next time and then the rest of your list will be next. Attempt to eliminate, or at least reduce, the five things on this list and let me know how it works out for you.