As I reflect on 2016, I wanted to record some of the things I have learned. (Thank you Crystal Alston for the idea.) My last post was about “Relax, Reflect, Rejuvenate, Renovate, Remind.” Yesterday, I began a scheduled meditation practice for 2017. Today, I did some reflection on 2016 and future posts will talk about Rejuvenate, Renovate and Remind.
- I like the person I am.
- Taking care of myself is not selfish. It’s a gift I give to those I love.
- Sometimes it’s necessary to let go of relationships that no longer serve me.
- There is nothing I need to feel happy. Happiness is inside me, available always.
- When I get clear about what I want, what I want finds me.
- Time does not exist but now does.
- I have abundant love in my life in various forms.
- Grandchildren are God’s way of providing opportunities to give and receive unconditional love.
- Curiosity is the opposite of a closed mind.
- Nothing tastes as good as thin feels, except dark chocolate mousse.
What did you learn in 2016?