Are you a counselor, therapist, or coach who is ready to help more patients or clients, increase your revenue or differentiate yourself in a noisy market? Join us for this revolutionary training and take your career to the next level.
This 30-hour training is for counselors/therapists interested in adding coaching to their list of services or who want to earn the Board Certified Coach (BCC) credential and coaches that are ready to add Choice Theory to their practices. It is also part of our 60- and 120-hour programs.
The sessions will meet on Zoom and run from 10 AM Eastern/7 AM Pacific Time to 5 PM Eastern/2 PM Pacific, with an hour break for lunch.
Not sure where you fit? Let’s find some time to chat and make sure that we can put you on the path to achieving your goals.
CLICK HERE to schedule your time.
Ethics & Regulatory Guidelines
- Distinguish the difference between coaching, counseling, and consulting
- Analyze the Board Certified Coach (BCC) ethical guidelines to run an ethical coaching practice
- Inventory common issues in coaching
- Customize coaching templates to be in compliance with BCC ethical guidelines
Coaching Knowledge & Applications
- Assess what motivates human behavior
- Enhance typical coaching characteristics and techniques
- Examine business coaching basics
- Compare techniques to change ingrained corporate culture
- Experiment with leadership coaching
- Negotiate win/win/win solutions between management and employees
- Complete six outcome-based personality assessments to use with clients
- Interpret the Johari Window technique and the four stages of competence
- Appraise Prochaska and DiClemente’s “Stages of Change” model to assess client motivation
- Measure yours and your clients’ five basic needs
- Develop a strategy for having a unique and thriving coaching practice
- Learn how to collaborate effectively with other coaches
- Discuss mentoring, supervising, and providing referrals
- Evaluate your strengths and areas for growth
- Complete a practice exam
- Diagram the step-by-step process for obtaining the BCC credential