If you are interested in a preview of the program go here and complete the form at the top of the page.
Teaching Court-Mandated Parents to Get Their Needs Met in a Responsible Way while Teaching their Children to also Meet their Needs Responsibly
- Do you offer parenting training to parents who don’t necessarily want to learn better parenting skills?
- Are the parents you teach court-ordered to take your classes?
- Do the parents think their family would be just fine if you would simply leave them alone?
- Are you tired of using the same old training without appreciable results?
- Do you know the key to breaking this cycle is to somehow motivate parents to want to create better lives for their children?
- Are you a parent educator who would like to really make a difference in the lives of the parents you teach and their children?
“This information is easy enough for any parent to understand.”— Dwayne Jones, Cook County Probation Officer
This curriculum is designed for you to have immediate success. The 363-page guide is detailed enough for you to be successful your first time out. There are step-by-step instructions, as well as explanations, for each of the ten sessions you will be facilitating. You will be able to begin teaching immediately. There is facilitator training available, but it’s not mandatory.